STEP TO SUCCESS SCHOOL at present admits students in class Pre-Nursery to Standard VIII .Through phased extension in terms of classes and sections each year STS admits students to every class it operates.
In line with the philosophy that this is the ‘generation X’s ‘ transformational stage ’vis-à-vis ‘Creating Unizens’, STEP TO SUCCESS SCHOOL believes that it is neither fair nor possible to test very young children and therefore admission is based on brief meeting with the child and his /her parents.
For the Primary & Middle school there will be a brief interview and a short written test for eligibility . A candidate’s basic skills in English,Hindi and Mathematics are evaluated through a basic entrance test , as required in the class to which admission is sought. The interviews are designed to get a measure of the candidates interest, aptitude and competence in various activities as also to ascertain whether their families are in tune with the Step to Success Public School way’s of thinking and doing things. Parents are requested not to put their children through the rigours of ‘preparing’ for an interview. This goes against the very ethos of the school. We believe in qualitative assessment and not quantitative assessment.
- Our school is a full day Co-Educational English Medium School.
- We are Private Unaided School ,recognized by the government of U.P and soon to be affiliated to CBSE Board ,Delhi.
- The School follows a six day week and Timings are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. with an option of ½ day till 11 a.m. for Classes I to VIII.
- However the school follows a five day week for Classes Pre- Nursery ,Nursery ,L.K.G. and U.K.G. and timings are 9a.m. to 12:30p.m. in summers and 9:30 a.m. to 01: 00 p.m. in winters.
- Uniform, Transport ,Stationery ,Shoes Curriculum related material and other expenses are extra .
- Transport fees will be charged for Eleven months.
- The school academic year is divided into two terms.
Term I – April to September Term II –October to March.
- Lunch sent from home should be nutritious and home made . Foiled and preserved food items are not allowed in the school.
The following have to be submitted along with the completed Admission Form
- Birth Certificate of the child -2 Photostated and Attested Copies .
- Health Certificate of the child.
- Information about Allergies of the child (if any)
- 2 Recent passport photographs of the child.
- 2 Photograph each of the parents.
- Copy of Previous School ‘Report Card’
- School Leaving /Transfer Certificate in Original.
After filling the form the fee is to be submitted at the Fee counter .Enrollment number will be allotted after submission of fee in cash or cheque (subject to encashing) Admission will be deemed final only after the receipt of fees.